All RVNs working in a Puppy Friendly Practice are automatically enrolled onto The Perfect Puppy Experience course for RVNs. It looks at all the detail of becoming a Puppy Friendly Practice, what that means for you as an RVN and how it benefits your team, your practice as a whole, the puppy owners and all the puppies coming into your practice. It walks you through the entire puppy client journey from start to finish and equips each member of staff to play their role in delivering the perfect puppy experience to all puppy clients in the practice.
|Duration / Length
|Multiple choice questions
|An RVN working in a veterinary practice
|Author / Speaker
|Included as part of the Puppy Friendly Practice scheme.
This course contains a total of 4 modules, covering the following:
- Introduction – a brief overview of the course and what you’ll learn and more about what the Puppy Friendly Practice scheme is.
- Preparing for the perfect puppy chat.
- Delivering the perfect puppy chat.
- After the perfect puppy chat.
There are various short multiple choice quizzes within the course to help consolidate all you have learnt. A 100% pass rate is required but if you get any incorrect you can go back and try answering them again.
Don’t forget to download your course workbook from the Course Resources Lesson.
Once all the evidence has been submitted from your practice driver and and you have met all the criteria to gain the Puppy Friendly Practice status, there will also be a Puppy Owner Handbook to give to all your puppy clients summarising the puppy chat and other helpful information to ensure they have the best results with their puppy. You will also receive the instructions on how to ensure all your puppy owners sign up for their free online training.
- To be empowered and equipped to talk confidently to puppy owners about essential areas of their training.
- To understand every aspect of the puppy client journey.
- To develop the role you play in the puppy/client journey to a measurable new level.
- To be able to deliver the perfect puppy experience to all new puppy clients.
- To have a positive impact on the conversion of puppy owners to long term loyal clients in the practice.
- To empower your puppy clients to train their puppy in positive, careful and kind ways that will enhance the bond between puppy and owner.
- To gain increased work satisfaction through how you and your team approach the puppy and client journey from the learnings of this unique CPD experience.