All vets of a Puppy Friendly Practice are automatically enrolled onto the Perfect Puppy Experience Course for Vets. This course guides you through all about being a Puppy Friendly Practice, what that means for you as a vet and how it benefits your practice as a whole and your puppy owners. It looks at the entire puppy client journey and enables you to play your role in providing the perfect puppy experience to all puppy clients and to meet the Puppy Friendly Practice standards.
|Duration / Length
|< 1 hour
|Multiple choice questions
|A vet working in a veterinary practice
|Author / Speaker
Included as part of the Puppy Friendly Practice scheme.
This course contains a total of 4 modules, covering the following:
- Introduction – a brief overview of the course and what you’ll learn and more about what the Puppy Friendly Practice scheme is.
- Preparations for the Puppy Visit.
- The Perfect Experience.
- After the Puppy Visit.
There are various short multiple choice quizzes within the course to help consolidate all you have learnt. A 100% pass rate is required but if you get any incorrect you can go back and try answering them again.
Once all the evidence has been submitted from your practice driver and and you have met all the criteria to gain the Puppy Friendly Practice status, there will also be a Puppy Owner Handbook to give to all your puppy clients summarising the puppy chat and other helpful information to ensure they have the best results with their puppy. You will also receive the instructions on how to ensure all your puppy owners sign up for their free online training.
- To understand every aspect of the puppy client journey.
- To develop the role you play in the puppy client journey to a measurable new level.
- To be able to deliver the perfect puppy experience to all new puppy clients.
- To have a positive impact on the conversion of puppy owners to long term loyal clients in the practice
- To understand the fundamentals of positive puppy training that will enhance the bond between puppy and owner.
- To gain increased work satisfaction through how you and your team approach the puppy and client journey from the learnings of this unique CPD experience.