The Perfect Puppy Experience course is aimed at all front of house staff and veterinary nurses who deal directly with puppy owners, either in person or over the telephone, on a daily basis. It covers the entire puppy client journey from start to finish and equips each member of staff to play their role in delivering the perfect puppy experience to all puppy clients in the practice.
|Duration / Length
|multiple choice questions
|working in veterinary practice
|Author / Speaker
|£100.00 + VAT
- To be empowered and equipped to talk confidently to puppy owners about essential areas of their training.
- To understand every aspect of the puppy client journey.
- To develop the role you play in the puppy/client journey to a measurable new level.
- To be able to deliver the perfect puppy experience to all new puppy clients.
- To have a positive impact on the conversion of puppy owners to long term loyal clients in the practice.
- To empower your puppy clients to train their puppy in positive, careful and kind ways that will enhance the bond between puppy and owner.
- To gain increased work satisfaction through how you and your team approach the puppy and client journey from the learnings of this unique CPD experience.