Before we begin the course, let’s take a look at the course objectives and the resources that come with the course and how to use them most effectively. There is no time limit on completing the course.
This course contains a total of 4 modules, covering the following:
- Introduction – a brief overview of the course and what you’ll learn.
- Preparing for the perfect puppy chat.
- Delivering the perfect puppy chat.
- After the perfect puppy chat.
- To be empowered and equipped to talk confidently to puppy owners about essential areas of their training.
- To understand every aspect of the puppy client journey.
- To develop the role you play in the puppy/client journey to a measurable new level.
- To be able to deliver the perfect puppy experience to all new puppy clients.
- To have a positive impact on the conversion of puppy owners to long term loyal clients in the practice.
- To empower your puppy clients to train their puppy in positive, careful and kind ways that will enhance the bond between puppy and owner.
- To gain increased work satisfaction through how you and your team approach the puppy and client journey from the learnings of this unique CPD experience.
There are various multiple choice quizzes within the course to help consolidate all you have learnt. A 100% pass rate is required but if you get any incorrect you can go back and try answering them again.
Below this video you can download the course workbook. You will also be able to download the socialisation checklist to print off and give to all your puppy owners coming in with a new puppy for a Puppy Chat.
When you become one of our accredited Puppy Friendly Practices, you will also receive a Puppy Owner Handbook to give to all your puppy clients summarising the puppy chat and other helpful information to ensure they have the best results with their puppies.